Complete and Submit Your RCO Event Summary
Now that you have a venue reservation confirmed and you have discussed and received approvals from your organization's SOLE advisor, it's time to start planning.
You must complete a Registered Campus Organization Event Summary form prior to meeting with an event manager. This form will help you learn about applicable campus event guidelines and the various event services available that you will need to secure. The information you provide will give an accurate sense of the size and scope of your event so your manager can be as helpful as possible during your first planning meeting.
How to use the UCLA Registered Campus Organization Event Summary
2. Complete the information requested on the form.
- If you make a mistake, you can reset the form by clicking on the reset button at the bottom of page 3. Please note doing so will clear ALL values in the form.
3. Once you have completed the information, click on “Submit Form” at the bottom of page 3.
4. You will be prompted to enter your email address and name.
5. Click “Send.”
6. Select the mailing option:
- Desktop Email Application will send the RCO Event Summary via your email program such as Microsoft Outlook
- Click on “OK” and the message will be sent automatically via your Desktop Email Application.
- Internet Email. If you choose this option you will be prompted to save the completed form on your PC.
- Open your Internet Email program
- Address the email to your assigned Event Manager
- Attach the file to the message
- Send message
7. Reset the form and save it on your PC for future use.
- Complete the form.
- Print the form and drop it off at the Events Office, or
- Scan the completed form as a pdf and email to your assigned Event Manager.
Your assigned Event Manager will contact you after reviewing the submitted form.